UAV / Drone Insurance
A UAV, more commonly known as a drone, is an aircraft without a human pilot aboard. UAVs are part of the unmanned aircraft system with ground based controls and a system of communication between the two.
Generating income from utilizing you DRONE, would be a strong reason for insuring against possible incidents that could cost you money. DRONE technology is continuing to be developed and improved.
As UAV technology continues to become a more usable, many of your customers will start to require insurance certificates to protect themselves from possible loss exposures including property damage or personal injury.
When obtaining coverage for your UAV, policies and rate structures are based on many factors and may include any combination of the following:
- Is the Drone owned or leased?
- What is the value of the drone?
- What limit of liability coverage are requested?
- Will the drone be used for business?
- What with the UAV be used for?
- Where will the drone be flown?
- What is the location of the base of operation?
- Is the drone FAA registered?
- Is the pilotFAA-licensed?
- How many hours have the pilots logged?
Contact us today for a no obligation risk assessment and quote for your insurance needs.